Candle Direct Sales

https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/at-wicks-end

 One of the many popular direct sales opportunities that are available for those looking to break into business for themselves is the direct selling of candles.  If you choose to get into selling candles what are some of the things to keep in mind in order to maximize your success?

Candle direct sales are especially well suited for direct sales parties.  The idea behind candle products is to set a relaxing atmosphere in the home (and who doesn't need to relax in today's hectic lifestyle?).  Most companies involved in the sale of candles require the purchase of a starter kit.  The starter kit will contain a variety of different types of candles along with catalogs, etc.  

Become a rep!

I researched many different direct sales companies such as Party Lite, Diamond Candles, and Scentsy.  They all required a significant investments financially so I was leery to get started.  Then I came across this company called Jewelry in Candles (JIC).  They first started business in 2013 and are COMMITTED to having their representatives crate a substantial income.  They start by offering 3 start up kits.  Of course, they come with varying amounts of samples, forms, etc but the "Basic" kit is just $29.95 for an e-commerce store.  That is it.  Just $29.95.  From there you just need 1 sale every 3 months.  I could not refuse.

I began my journey in December 2014 and I have not looked back.  While I do not have financial freedom (yet).  I can see how  these SUPERIOR candles can get me there.  The scents are incredible AND you can choose the type of jewelry you want inside of your candle.  If you choose a ring, you can select the size!

The only difference between people who have a successful business and those that do not, is the faith in yourself to MAKE it happen.  Learn more on how to become a JIC direct sales representative by clicking here 

Banana Split Candle
.
#jic #jewelryincandles #soycandle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Facts & Figures

Are Candle Trimmers Necessary?