Let 2016 Be the Year of Change for You!

www.AtWicksEndJIC.com

I know EVERYONE wants to sell you on their newest proposal or product.  I do not want to become THAT person.  However, I would feel remiss if I did not at least let everyone know about my experience with JIC (Jewelry in Candles) to the you decide for yourself if 2016 will be the year of change for you!

I have tried other direct sales companies like Avon, Market America, and even Mary Kay (am I showing my age here?).  I struggled to buy my recruiting kit because they were so costly, and then struggled to try and just recoup my investment!  It always felt like such a STRUGGLE.  Additionally, I grew tired of "pestering" my friends to have home parties. It was so easy to give up.



www.AtWicksEndJIC.com

One day I was just surfing online to buy myself a little treat.  I had received some birthday money and I wanted to treat myself to a new candle but wanted to go BIGGER than just a candle!  I had always heard about Diamond Candles, or Jewelry Candles and was curious.  As I reviewed these companies, I found reviews where some people were not impressed with the scents or the jewelry inside of the candles.  So I kept searching.  After all, I wanted the BEST for myself!  I found JIC Nation a/k/a Jewelry in Candles.  So I bought my first candle and and shipped it to myself.

I was impressed from the very start.  The scent was true to scent.  I fell in LOVE with my candle.  So in love I didn't even THINK about the jewelry inside.  As my candle burned down I started to see the little foil wrapper and had to stop myself my mauling my candle and digging that piece of jewelry out!  When I finally got to the jewelry, I was soooo impressed (see above).

I immediately signed up to be a representative because I KNEW I would be buying these candles for years to come, so why not get the discount?!  Well, what impressed me even more was the compensation package.  As long as I had sales of $75 every 3 months (it could be just me buying myself candles or as gifts) I kept my representative status!

Become a Rep!

The investment is so small (which includes an E-Commerce store that has no monthly fee).  I found it very easy to give these candles as gifts to my friends and family and have gladly addicted a few to them!  Voila!  I have a handful of customers after only several short months.  The best part?  I earn up to 40% of all my sales.  That is the largest I have experienced!

If you would like to see more about the opportunity click here.   

After just 1 year now, I am easily making a small extra income (not ready to quite my job but hope so within a few more years). 

If you have any questions after clicking here, please feel free to email me.  My email is AtWicksEndJIC@sbcglobal.net.

#atwicksendjic #financial freedom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Facts & Figures

Are Candle Trimmers Necessary?

Candle Direct Sales