Free for a Limited Time - Be Your Own Boss
TRY IT FOR FREE........BUT FIRST MY STORY
When I started my Jewelry in Candle business, I had so many hopes of a good part-time income, dreams, of being able to do things I could not do before, and I I tried to keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment. At the time I signed up, I could be an independent representative for just $19.95 so what did I have to loose? So money other opportunities would have cost me hundreds of dollars so this would be my chance for independence. So I signed up, choose to call my store At Wicks End JIC and I have not looked back.
Only 1 1/2 years later, Jewelry in Candles is exceeding my expectations. I am not very good in crowds so I was wondering just how far I could take my business only selling to friends and family.l Turns out, I can exceed my own goals. The first 6 months working my business, I was already able to take my family out to nice meals a couple of times a month and 1 1/2 years later, I cut back my hours at work. Now, I will not blow smoke at you and say it is easy or I did not have a few people telling me "no" along the way, but I pushed through that and kept working my business. When asked what I do I said "I have the greatest business in the world" and let them direct the conversation.
Once people try these products, they do not look back! I find that once someone tries these products, they becoming easily addicted at the scents, how long they last, and how CLEAN they burn. Yes, you will have to get accustomed to being the one who addicted friends and family to this product, but they will love you for it.
Right now Jewelry in Candles is offering a FREE kit for anyone wanting to test drive our products and on becoming an independent representative. You saw right .....FREE!
FOR A LIMITED TIME.....REP LITE
There has never been a better time to try this business for yourself. You will be surprised at how far you can go! Stop reading MY story and create your own.......
Or visit us at www.AtWicksEndJIC.com.
#atwicksendjic #promoteyourself



Comments
Post a Comment